To the Chinese, Mid-Autumn Festival means family reunion and peace. Many traditional and meaningful celebrations such as eating mooncakes, having dinner with family, gazing at and worshipping the moon, and lighting lanterns are held in...View details
Why consider led displays？
LED displays in shopping malls can be used to effectively attract customers. Firstly, the LED display has an obvious three-dimensional effect, and its dynamic display of video information can effectively enhance the audience’s interest in products. Secondly, the brightness and color dynamics of LED display are more changeable, which creates an eye-catching environment for customers. It is more helpful for customers to understand and remember the product information. Finally, LED display can provide customers with more detailed real-time services, such as the shopping mall’s promotional information, preferential information, and new products launch. Therefore, LED display can increase the enthusiasm of customers, thereby improving the overall business performance of the shopping mall.
Easy maintenance of the display
- Clean regularly: Clean the LED display screen at least once a week part of the maintenance plan. Use clean cotton cloth to gently wipe the dust off the LED surface.
- Check for any loose connections: Make sure all the connections between the LED display and the control unit are secure.
- Check and replace parts: Periodically check the LED screen for any broken parts or components. Replace them as soon as possible to avoid any malfunctions or problems.
- Check the brightness: Make sure the brightness is not too high or too low for optimal viewing.
- Avoid exposing to direct sunlight: Do your best to make sure the LED screen is not exposed to direct sunlight. It can cause overheating as well as making any colors look washed out.
- Make software updates: Make sure to update your LED display’s software when updates are available. This will help keep the LED running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the contrast: Ensure that the contrast ratio of the LED display is adjusted properly to preserve image clarity.
The largest Huawei flagship store, with an area of nearly 5000 ㎡(53,820 ft²), is located in the Nanjing Building in the Shanghai's thriving commercial hub. Total seven LED displays built by Yaham have breathed new life into this histor...View details
The French luxury brand's new duplex store at Changi Airport Terminal 3 is a gorgeous architectural feat to visit before you jet off on holiday。 Photo: Courtesy of Louis Vuitton Changi Airport just got that much chicer. French luxury fashi...View details
In 2014, Japanese scientists I. Akasaki, H. Amano and S. Nakamura became the laureates of Noble Prize for physics, announced by Royal Swedish Academy to awarded their great contribution on the invention of blue led. In 1989, that was the first ti...View details